There’s no doubt about it…
ClickFunnels had become the #1 go to software for many online business owners.
So powerful that without using it, you’re at a severe disadvantage.
Now you might be wondering… Clickfunnels Landing Pages
- Is ClickFunnels THAT good? Or even…
- Is ClickFunnels legit?
So that’s what I’m going to address in this post along with:
- The cost and pricing of ClickFunnels.
- Why you need to start using ClickFunnels.
- How using ClickFunnels can save you a ton of money.
- And a bunch more.
Let’s start. How Much Does Clickfunnels Cost
So How Much Does ClickFunnels Cost?
One great aspect about ClickFunnels is that it not only comes with 2 main packages, but both of them allow you to get a 14 day trial.
You wouldn’t want to purchase a car without test driving it first right?
Well, same thing here. How Much Does Clickfunnels Cost
The 14 day trial allows you to get comfortable with ClickFunnels so that you also get used to navigating around a software that might be new to you.
So ClickFunnels comes with 2 options:
- The ClickFunnels option with a 14 day trial which is $97 a month.
- The Full ClickFunnels Suite option with a 14 day trial which is $297 a month.
Is ClickFunnels Worth It?
This is probably the biggest question being asked, is the ClickFunnels price worth it?
And in my honest opinion (from being a ClickFunnels user), it’s DEFINITELY worth it!
ClickFunnels Can Save You Money (And Time)
A good amount of moolah, actually.
Ponder this for a quick second.
Since ClickFunnels is pretty much a Swiss-army knife when it comes to funnels…
It means that when you get started with ClickFunnels…
You pretty much won’t be needing any other type of tool or service.
I remember what life was like before Clickfunnels, and honestly, it took weeks of gluing pages and PayPal buttons together.
It was probably one of the most stressful tasks I had to do, and in no way, would any type of beginner be able to handle those type of advanced tasks.
And then it happened, ClickFunnels came out and changed my life.
There was no more gluing funnels together, no more trying to integrate many different pages with many different buttons…
ClickFunnels did it all for me while saving me more time (and money) than I could ever calculate.
But there’s much more, of course.
ClickFunnels Also Comes With
- Complete hosting of pages (this can be a savings of $50+ a month right here).
- Drag and drop landing page builders (to pretty much make your life easier).
- Mobile responsive pages (so that you aren’t losing out on mobile conversions).
- Professional themes and templates (so you don’t have to pay someone to make them).
- A/B split testing (which is AT LEAST another $25+ a month of savings).
- One click upsells and downsells (which can cost an arm and a leg).
- Multiple payment processing (including credit card, PayPal, and many more).
- Membership site funnels (that can cost an extra $25-$100+ per month).
- Webinar funnels (which have cost me close to $100 a month to use in the past).
- And so much more.
Just by using ClickFunnels, you’re already saving a ton of money.
So what exactly does that mean for YOU?
Well, thanks to ClickFunnels… How Much Does Clickfunnels Cost
You Can Kiss All Of These Goodbye
- Recurring hosting fees.
- Recurring CRM software fees.
- Recurring AB split test software fees.
- Recurring membership fees.
- Recurring webinar fees.
- Pages that don’t convert.
- Hiring graphic designers.
- Hiring funnel consultants.
- HTML (barf)!
Pretty Cool Right?
So I’m sure that by now, it’s easy to see that the ClickFunnels cost delivers you a ton of value, which means that the ClickFunnels price is certainly right.
Regardless of which plan you choose, you’re bound to save hundreds and even up to thousands of dollars simply by using ClickFunnels.
And don’t forget, ClickFunnels comes with a 14 day trial, so you owe it to yourself to at least get started today by clicking here.
You’ve got nothing to lose, and everything to gain.
Thanks for stopping by and expressing interest in How Much Does Clickfunnels Cost.